- Being at the right place at the right time.
- Get expert advice from a local professional photographer.
- Sunrise, sunset, lakes, rivers, waterfalls, mountain landscape, seaside, coastal towns, small villages, hilltop churches, medieval towns, traditional alpine architecture,…
- This is a private tour. Shared day trips are not available.
- A maximum number of participants is 3.
- Usually, we start and finish the tour in Bled.
- Everything is adapted to your wishes. We can make it as active or as relaxed as you want.
- Gear rental is possible.
This tour is the perfect way to get to know Slovenia’s hidden natural treasures & improve your photography skills. Spend a day with Jost Gantar, a professional landscape photographer who will take you to his favourite photo spots in Slovenia and share with you the tips & tricks to create some jaw-dropping pictures.
This is NOT a tour with a fixed itinerary. We always do it differently and it all depends on your wishes, how much are you willing or able to walk and of course the weather & the time of the year.
We are searching for the best possible light, which usually means making an early start to catch the sunrise or stay out late to capture the sunset or the ‘blue hour’. In between, we will explore rivers and waterfalls, do some short walks to great viewpoints, talk & learn about photography and of course get to know Slovenia, its landscape, history, traditions, and some authentic local dishes!
This is a private photography day trip. According to your wishes and weather prediction, we will determine the pick-up time. We will pick you up in front of your hotel in Bled or anywhere else on demand (can involve extra costs).
What to bring:
Camera, lenses, tripod, filters, EMPTY memory cards and fully charged batteries etc. Also, bring sporty clothes and shoes. Our guides will give some extra suggestions depending on the tour and the season. In summertime don’t forget a swimsuit and a towel too. 🙂
- Private English speaking expert local photographer. He also drives the car.
- Photography tips & tricks.
- Transfer with pick-up and drop-off at your accommodation in Bled (other pick-up locations are possible as well, but there might be a surcharge).
- Lunch and drinks.
- Gear rental if needed.
- Eventual entrance fees.